Vacuum Insulated Mug, Vacuum Thermos Cup, Portable Thermos Bottle
1. Lon time insulation. Our thermal insulated cup provides a 24h temperature of 42℃. Such good insulation capacity lasts about 5 years.
2. Highly polished casing. Customized pattern or picture can be painted onto.
3. We adopt advanced vacuum technology to reduce temperature loss.
4. The PP outlet, stainless steel inner tank as well as silicone ring have met the standards and requirements of national authorities and will not decompose under high temperature.
More Details of Our Vacuum Insulated Mug
Smooth Inner Tank
304 stainless steel as raw material, the inner tank is featured by smooth inwall, easy to clean, impact resistance and more.
The housing has been well processed and is famous for corrosion resistance and smooth hand feeling.
Push Type Water Outlet
The push type water outlet makes drinking water convenient and fast. It well improves the user experience of traditional water mugs.
Food-Grade Seal Ring
Mounting the lid with a leak-proof ring can effectively reduce the temperature loss. Its odorless and non-toxic nature also provides you safe and hygiene water or coffee.
1. For the first time usage, please wash every part of our vacuum thermos cup thoroughly with clean water.
2. A preheating or precooling process leads to an optimal insulation effect.
3. If there are stubborn coffee or tea stains attached on the interior, please soak our insulated thermal water bottle with warm water and neutral detergent for half one hour. Then it will become easy to clean those stains up.
4. The vacuum insulated flask should stay dry and clean for long time non-usage.
1. Children should not use our stainless steel vacuum insulated cup on their own.
2. Please do not heat our portable thermos mug with microwaves, ovens, induction cookers, etc.
3. It’s unwise to store dry ice, carbonated beverage, fruit juice or dairy products with our vacuum insulated flask.
4. Our insulated thermal bottle cannot be washed with a dish washer.
5. Collision, impact or dropping should be avoided in order to avoid deformation or decreased insulation effects.
Currently, we have produced SVF thermos mugs of 4 capacities, which are 0.35L, 0.5L, 0.75L and 1.0L. We also provide customized service.