Stainless Steel Airpot, Insulated Thermal Flask, Water Mug
1. Our stainless steel thermos mug is well known for excellent thermal preservation and long lifespan, with a 12h temperature of 50℃ and a service life of 5 years.
2. A finish processed stainless steel casing offers a shiny and smooth outline.
3. We introduced cutting edge vacuum technology, allowing for a remarkable decrease in temperature loss.
4. Our PP outlet, stainless steel inner tank and silicone ring have all passed series testing and inspection conducted by national authorities, with a high degree of security and safety.
More Details of Our Vacuum Insulated Mug
304 Stainless Steel Inner Tank
Produced from 304stainless steel, the inner tank shows high impact resistance and smoothness, making it easy to wash and clean.
Fine Processed Housing
The housing of our vacuum insulated water bottle is characterized by impact resistance, anti-corrosion and nice coating.
Push Type Water Outlet
The push type water outlet is a big advantage over traditional water mugs, convenient and hygiene.
Food-Grade Silicone Ring
An effective saving in thermal loss has been achieved by adopting a leak-proof ring. The odorless and non-toxic seal ring is also of high security.
1. Each part of our insulated thermos mug should be washed for the first usage.
2. You should fill some hot water or cool water into our stainless steel vacuum water bottle as preheating or precooling.
3. Press down the button and water can be poured out of the outlet.
4. When it comes to stubborn tea or coffee stains, warm water and neutral detergent are the ideal solution. After soaking of 30 minutes, you can clean up our thermos cup easily and simply.
5. Our stainless steel insulated mug should stay clean and dry if not used for a long time.
1. Hot water sometimes may be dangerous, children must be guided to use our portable thermal insulated mug.
2. It's forbidden to heat our stainless steel thermos cup with such devices as microwaves, ovens, induction cookers and more.
3. Our vacuum thermal insulated bottle should not be used to carry or store dry ice, carbonated beverage, fruit juice and easy-to-rot dairy products.
4. Using a dish washing machine to clean our thermos cup is not of safety.
5. Our insulated thermal flask should be protected from dropping, colliding or impacts, considering deformation or decreased heat preservation performance.
We are also able to provide stainless steel vacuum flasks on request.