Stainless Steel Flask, Vacuum Teapot, Stainless Steel Vacuum Server
1. Our vacuum teapot shows great thermal preservation performance and has a lifespan of at least 5 years.
2. The large water volume allows for a wide application of our stainless steel air pot in many places, such as meeting, negotiation, restaurants, hotels and more.
3. The finished processed casing shows a mirror-smooth surface and soft touching.
4. The thermal resistant and corrosion resistant material makes it safe to wash our vacuum insulated server in dish washer.
5. Our spout, inner tank and seal ring have all passed tests conducted by national food department, ensuring the water security.
More Details of Our Thermos Pot
1. Golden Ratio Design
Our committed and devoted designers drew inspiration from the streamline body of Buggati Veyron and after innumerous discussions and trials, they managed to finalize the design of this stainless steel vacuum air pot.
2. Stainless Steel Interior & Exterior
The interior utilizes food grade stainless steel as raw material, greatly guaranteeing water security. Thanks to a smooth inwall, it's difficult for satins and residues to attach. As for the exterior, it well protects the inner tank due to the nature of anti-impact. Also, the low heat conductivity prevents the aged and children from scalding.
3. Well-Designed Handle & Anti-Leakage Spout
The handle is produced in strict compliance with human body mechanics, easy to carry. The leak-proof spout is anti-temperature and corrosion resistant, secure and safe.
1. For first usage, you need to clean each part of our stainless steel vacuum teapot.
2. To realize the best insulation performance, some hot water or cool water should be filled into our insulated thermal jug for preheating or precooling.
3. Press down the button and tilt our stainless steel vacuum server, water will come out of the spout.
4. If there are some stubborn stains on the inwall, you can add some neutral detergent into warm water, and soak our vacuum insulated pot for 30 minutes, then brush it with a soft brush or scrub with a sponge, finally clean our pot with plenty of clean water.
5. For a long period of non-usage, please keep our thermos jug clean and dry.
1. Please don't heat our vacuum insulated jug with microwaves, ovens, induction cookers or fire.
2. Our insulated thermal teapot cannot function as the container for dry ice, carbonated beverage, fruit juice or easy-to-rot dairy products.
3. Children should use our vacuum pot under watch and guidance.
4. Our stainless steel pot should be protected from impact, colliding and dropping to avoid any impacts on the insulation capacity.
|6H Temperature( ℃ )||62||68||71|