Stainless Steel Flask, Vacuum Insulated Pot, Thermal Insulated Teapot
1. This thermal insulated server shows long time thermal preservation, with a 24h temperature of 50℃.
2. The large capacity contributes to the popularity of our stainless steel vacuum pot in many places, such as picnic, outdoor activities, meeting and so forth.
3. It’s safe to clean our thermal insulated teapot with a dish washer.
4. The well-polished stainless housing protects the inner tank.
5. Our PP spout, interior and silicone seal ring are all high temperature resistant, secure and safe.
More Details of Our Vacuum Airpot
304stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
Produced using 304 stainless steel, the exterior of our insulated thermal server has been finish processed and provides high strength. Similarly, the tank utilizes the same stainless steel as raw materials, smooth and difficult to hide residues.
Leak-Proof Spout & Convenient Handle
The spout is produced from PP material, thermal resistant and corrosion resistant. The handle is designed in compliance with human mechanics, convenient and easy to carry.
Detachable Cap & High Safety Seal Ring
A detachable cap is designed to make the water filling and cleaning work much easier. And the silicone ring achieves a significant saving in thermal loss. Both of them are odorless, anti-aging and safe.
How to Use
1. For the first time usage, you’d better clean the cap, spout, inwall and other parts of our thermal insulated air pot.
2. Preheat or precool our airpot with some hot water or cool water to get a better preservation effect.
3. Press down the button and water can be poured out.
4. You can utilize warm water, neutral detergent and soft brush to fix the problems of stubborn coffee stains or tea stains.
5. The stainless steel vacuum pot should be kept clean and dry if not used for a long time.
1. Children mustn’t use our vacuum air pots by themselves.
2. It’s forbidden to heat our thermal insulated teapots with microwaves, ovens, induction cookers and etc.
3. Don’t store dry ice, carbonated beverage, fruit juice or other easy-to-rot dairy products with our thermal insulated server.
4. Please protect our water air pot away from dropping, colliding or strong impacts to avoid deformation and decreased insulation performance.
We totally have four capacities of SVP-WT vacuum pots for you: 1.0L, 1.2L, 1.6L and 2.0L. We are also able to provide customized service.