Vacuum Pot, Insulated Thermal Server, Insulated Air Pot
1. Our thermal insulated jug shows good heat preservation capacity and long lifespan, with a 24h temperature of 58℃ and a service life of 5 years.
2. The large capacity leads to the popularity of our stainless steel teapot in meeting, negotiation, discussion, excursion and so forth.
3. The lid is easy to open and high temperature resistant.
4. It’s safe to clean our stainless steel pot with dish washer, convenient and fast.
5. Our PP spout, inner tank and silicone ring are all produced in compliance with FDA standards and will not decompose under high temperature.
6. The vacuum technique ensures our insulated tea pot retains hot or cold temperature.
More Details of Our Vacuum Jug
1. Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
Both exterior and interior utilize 304good quality stainless steel as raw materials and have been electrolytic processed. They mainly have these following features: impact resistance, anti-corrosion, easy to wash, high strength and shiny appearance.
2. Easy-to-Open Lid
Our jug cap is well designed and can be easily opened with a little pressure. The spout is made from ABS plastic, thermal resistant and corrosion resistant. Users can be assured and relieved the water is hygiene and safe to drink since each part of our jug has undergone a lot of testing and inspection.
3. East-to-Carry Handle
The handle is produced in accordance with human body mechanics, effortless to carry
4. High Security Seal Ring
The leak-proof ring effective decreases the thermal loss in an odorless and safe manner.
Methods of Application
1. For the first usage, you need to clean the cap, inner tank and other parts with clean water.
2. Some hot water or cool water should be filled into our teapot for preheating or precooling, allowing for an optimal insulation effect.
3. Press down the button, tilt the vacuum pot body and water will come out of the spout.
4. If there are some stubborn stains adhered to the inwall, you can add some neutral detergent into warm water, soak our stainless steel insulated pot for 30 minutes, then brush it with a soft brush or scrub with a sponge, finally clean the thermos teapot with plenty of water.
5. For a long period of non-usage, please keep our thermal insulated server clean and dry.
1. Children must use our thermal insulated airpot under adults’ guidance.
2. It’s prohibited to store dry ice, carbonated beverage, fruit juice or dairy products in our stainless steel vacuum jug.
3. Please do not use microwaves, ovens, induction cookers to heat our insulated air pot.
4. Please protect our insulated thermal server from dropping, colliding or strong impacts to avoid deformation or decreased insulation performance.
There are two existing types of SVP-D stainless steel air pots, 1.21L and 1.6L. We are also able to provide customized service.