Thermos Teapot, Insulated Water Pot, Stainless Steel Flask
1. Excellent insulation capacity. Our vacuum air pot stores and serves hot coffee or boiled water for hours. After 24 hours, the temperature is 58℃. Generally, such thermal insulation capacity lasts as long as 5 years.
2. Large water capacity. Take SVAP-3500E-C as an example. It provides a water capacity of 3.5L and can satisfy the water demand of 11 guests for meeting, discussion or outdoor activities.
3. Easy to clean. Different from glass lined vacuum jugs or stainless steel bottles, our vacuum airpot can be cleaned directly in a dish washing machine, suitable for usage in restaurants or hotels
4. Elegant looking. A fine processed housing provides nice shape.
5. Neither PP spout nor silicone ring will release harmful substances at a high temperature, ensuring the hygiene of water.
6. The lock design makes sure users will not be scalded carelessly.
Details of Our Vacuum Insulated Air Pots
Superior Quality Raw Material
Using 304 stainless steel as raw material, our thermal air pot is resistant to many corrosive substances. The stainless steel also guarantees a high degree of strength and smoothness.
Just press down the button, water will come out of the spout. The spout is produced from PP material, high temperature resistant and anti-corrosion. Water is carried to the spout by a water pipe, well resolving the problems of stirring up of sediments. In order to avoid scalding or burns, a lock button is designed in our vacuum airpot, secure and safe.
FDA Approved Seal Ring
A remarkable decrease in thermal loss has been realized by the application of the leak proof ring. Additionally, it's also odorless and non-toxic.
How to Use
1. For the first time usage, you’d better clean the cap, spout, inwall and other parts of our thermal insulated air pot.
2. Preheat or precool our airpot with some hot water or cool water to have a better preservation effect.
3. Press down the button and water can be poured out.
4. You can utilize warm water, neutral detergent and soft brush to fix the problems of stubborn coffee stains or tea stains.
5. The stainless steel pot should be kept clean and dry if not used for a long time.
1. Children mustn’t use our vacuum air pots by themselves.
2. It’s forbidden to heat our pots with microwaves, ovens, induction cookers and etc.
3. Don’t store dry ice, carbonated beverage, fruit juice or other easy-to-rot dairy products with our thermal insulated air pots.
4. Please protect our water airpot away from dropping, colliding or strong impacts to avoid deformation and decreased insulation performance.
Service on Request
There are four types of this water air pot, including SVAP-2000E-C (2L), SVAP-2500E-C (2.5L), SVAP-3000E-C (3.0L) and SVAP-3500E-C (3.5L). If you have special requirements, we also provide customized service.