Vacuum Insulated Jug, Thermal Insulated Pot, Vacuum Air Pot
1. Wonderful insulation capacity. Our stainless steel vacuum airpot stores and serves hot coffee or boiled water for hours. After 24 hours, the temperature only drops down to 58℃. In general, such heat preservation can last as long as 5 years.
2. Large water volume. Take 3000E-C as an instance, the volume is equal to 10 teapots of 300ml, suitable for the serving of 10 guests.
3. Easy to clean. Different from glass lined vacuum jugs or stainless steel bottles, our vacuum airpot can be washed directly in a dish washing machine, ideal for application in restaurants or hotels.
4. High strength. A stainless steel housing protects the inwall and also provides a smooth and compact outline.
5. Safe and healthy. In consideration the decomposition under high temperature, our PP spout, stainless steel inwall and silicone ring are all selected in compliance with national standards.
6. Protective lock. The lock design prevents hurting.
304 Stainless Steel
Both inwall and casing are made using 304 stainless steel and are able to bear the corrosion of many substances. The inwall also met national food standards and you can rest assured that all water pouring from our thermal insulated airpot is secure and healthy. Also, the smoothness of inwall also makes it difficult for stains or residues to stay long. In addition, a firm housing also provides good protection for the inwall.
Just press down the button, water will come out of the spout. The spout is manufactured using PP material, high temperature resistant and anti-corrosion. In order to avoid scalding or burns, a lock button is designed in our vacuum airpot, secure and safe.
The seal ring has been recognized by FDA, odorless and non-toxic, effectively reducing the heat loss.
How to Use
1. Before application, please wash each part of our airpot with clean water.
2. In order to achieve an optimal preservation effect, before usage, please add some hot water or cool water for preheating or precooling.
3. Press down the button and the water can be poured out of the spout.
4. When it comes to stubborn coffee stains or tea stains, you can use some warm water and neutral detergent. After 30 minutes of soaking, the stains can be easily cleaned up by a soft brush or sponge.
5. You should keep our stainless steel airpot clean and dry for long time non-use.
1. Children should not use our airpot by themselves.
2. Please do not use microwaves, ovens, induction cookers or other devices to heat our thermal insulated airpot.
3. It’s forbidden to utilize our vacuum bottle air pot as the container of dry ice, carbonated beverage, fruit juice or other easy-to-rot dairy products.
4. Please protect our water airpot away from dropping, colliding or strong impacts to avoid deformation and decreased insulation performance.
For SVAP-3000 series, we totally designed and produced four types and capacities, SVAP-2000(2L), SVAP-2500(2.5L), SVAP-3000(3.0L) and SVAP-3500(3.5L). Upon request, we also offer customized service.